FAQS

Watson Printing and Packaging CO,. Ltd.

How long is the lead time?

The lead time is less than 10 days if the boxes are using normal material or has appropriate quantity (3000-10000 boxes),. Special boxes material or extra large quality needs extra days.

How can I get a sample from you? How long will it take?

Customers should give us the design file of the boxes, the detail of material and all the other relative information. If the box does not contain some special material, we can produce the sample in 5 days. Once the sample is ready, boxes will be sent to customers via FEDEX or DHL. Because customers need to bear the cost, it will be a good idea to have a DHL or FEDEX account. If customers want to confirm the sample by photo, we can also send the photo by Emails. The cost of sample is 500 CNY (US$ 80), which includes the cost of printing plate, cutting plate and so on. Extra craftwork need extra cost.

How do I purchase your goods?

The First step is the sample and price confirmation. The sample confirmation steps refer to the above question. Customers need to give us the quality and we will offer an electronic file of the quotation. Customers need to sign it and send back to us. Once the confirmations are done, customers will be required to pay 30% of the total payment as the subscription fee and we will begin the production. Customers can choose the way of delivery. Once the products are delivered, customers need to pay the rest of the 70% total payment. We also accept LC or some other credit payment. 

Do you supply OEM & ODM ?

Yes, we have full experience on OEM & ODM.

And we supply laser logo customization with no charge.

INQUIRY

vcode

CONNECT US

contact-email
contact-logo

Watson Printing and Packaging CO,. Ltd.

We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.

vcode

If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us

  • Home

    Home

  • Tel

    Tel

  • Email

    Email

  • Share

  • Contact

    Contact